[R] Multiplying two vectors of the same size to give a third vector of the same size

Tue Jun 20 19:31:11 CEST 2023

IMO:
You need to do your due diligence. This list is not meant to serve as a
substitute for learning the basics of R, which you have clearly not done.
Please go through an R tutorial or two (there is even one that ships with
R, "An Inroduction to R") before posting further here. There are many good
ones online, of course. Here is one compendium, but a simple search will
find many more:
https://support.posit.co/hc/en-us/articles/200552336-Getting-Help-with-R

Cheers,
Bert