[R] Multiplying two vectors of the same size to give a third vector of the same size

Philip Rhoades ph|| @end|ng |rom pr|com@com@@u
Tue Jun 20 19:52:32 CEST 2023

Bert,

On 2023-06-21 03:31, Bert Gunter wrote:
> IMO:
> You need to do your due diligence. This list is not meant to serve as
> a substitute for learning the basics of R, which you have clearly not
> done. Please go through an R tutorial or two (there is even one that
> ships with R, "An Inroduction to R") before posting further here.
> There are many good ones online, of course. Here is one compendium,
> but a simple search will find many more:
>
> https://support.posit.co/hc/en-us/articles/200552336-Getting-Help-with-R

It has been a long time since I looked at R and I thought at least my
second Q was something reasonable to ask the list?

Anyway now that I need to use R again, the basics should come back to me
I hope - but I will check out the tutorials again in any case . .

Thanks to Uwe as well (very nice!),

Phil.