[R] 32bit application

Wed Jun 28 09:22:28 CEST 2023

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:54:14 +0530
Venky Vulpine <venkyvulpine using gmail.com> wrote:

> [image: image.png]

Please copy and paste the error text from the command line window. For
historical reasons, you need to use Ctrl+Insert in order to copy text
from it and Shift+Insert in order to paste text into it.

It seems that the assembler is being invoked in 64-bit mode for 32-bit
assembly. I think I gave you the wrong parameter to set in order to
switch into 32-bit mode. Run `make clean` in order to remove the already
existing object files (I think they ended up being 64-bit) and then run:

  make all recommended MULTI=32

--
Best regards,
Ivan