[R] Problem with compatible library versions

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 11 14:08:19 CEST 2023

There is a fairly straightforward way to load older versions
of packages, and that is to use the 'groundhog' package.
As the first sentence of https://groundhogr.com/ puts it:
   Make your R scripts reproducible by replacing library(pkg)
   with groundhog.library(pkg, date).

pkg can be a vector of package names or a single name.