[R] Problem with compatible library versions

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Oct 11 09:58:21 CEST 2023

On 10.10.2023 17:34, Sabine Braun wrote:
> On the github website I have reported several bugs with new versions of
> the tidyverse group (probably dplyr) which prevent me from using R
> normally. I wanted to go back to older versions but this seems not bo be
> easy. I downloaded R 4.1.2. and Rtools 40 but the library versions

So this is on Windows.

Actually, if you install R-4.1.2 and use a clean library and install
binaries, then you should get binary installation from CRAN that fit to
the R-4.1.x series.

If you want to install older package versions, then you have to install
these one by one from sources, unfortunately.

Best,
Uwe Ligges