[R] Problem with compatible library versions

Sabine Braun @@b|ne@br@un @end|ng |rom |@p@ch
Tue Oct 10 17:34:37 CEST 2023

On the github website I have reported several bugs with new versions of
the tidyverse group (probably dplyr) which prevent me from using R
normally. I wanted to go back to older versions but this seems not bo be
easy. I downloaded R 4.1.2. and Rtools 40 but the library versions
installed are still the newest ones. I was able to install dplyr 1.0.7.
manually but there are error messages on incompatibility when loading
this version. Is there a possibility to load older library versions
which alre compatible ?

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Sabine Braun

Dr. Sabine Braun
Leitung

www.iap.ch <https://www.iap.ch/>

Institut für Angewandte Pflanzenbiologie (IAP) AG
Benkenstrasse 254a
CH-4108 Witterswil
++41 (0)61 485 50 71
++41 (0)79 696 69 85