[R] Regarding error in RStudio

Tue Sep 5 19:49:30 CEST 2023

R is not RStudio. RStudio is not R.

RStudio helps you work with R, but to do so it "types" in some commands behind the scenes. I suspect those errors are because you have a pairing of versions of RStudio with a version of R that the RStudio team did not test.

Someone here might be able to help, but the most likely way to encounter someone who knows what bugs RStudio has is to ask in the RStudio support area [1].

[1] https://support.posit.co/hc/en-us