[R] Regarding error in RStudio

Tue Sep 5 19:58:14 CEST 2023

Às 17:59 de 05/09/2023, Sukriti Sood escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I am Sukriti Sood, a research analyst at Woodstock Institute <https://woodstockinst.org/> . I use RStudio extensively for our analysis. I have been facing two issues for a while:
>

>    1.  I am unable to copy from RStudio and paste into or vice versa to any other programs.
>    2.  I am facing some kind of a conversion error (screenshot attached).
>
> I tried looking up online however could not find a resolution to these issues. Could I please get some help with this urgently.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best,
> Sukriti Sood
>
> Sukriti Sood | Research Analyst
> Woodstock Institute
> Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
> 67 East Madison, Suite 2108 | Chicago, Illinois 60603
> O (312) 368-0310 x2029 | C (610) 604-6708
> www.woodstockinst.org<http://www.woodstockinst.org/> | ssood using woodstockinst.org<mailto:ssood using woodstockinst.org>

Hello,

You should post RStudio questions to the RStudio support service, they
answer quickly and the answers are generally good.

It's written at the bottom of the attached image that the workspace was
loaded from file

C:/WSI/.RData

Close RStudio, remove this file and restart. See if it solved it.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas