[R] Avoiding Delete key function as 'Quit R' in Rterm when there are no characters in cursor line

Fri Feb 9 18:20:44 CET 2024

That looks to me like a bug, but I don't use Windows any more, so I
won't offer to try to fix it for you.  In fact I don't think Rterm has
many users at all:  most Windows users probably use RStudio or one of
the other graphical front ends (Visual Studio, Emacs, Rgui, etc.)

So maybe you can track down the issue, or someone else will try.  Or
maybe you'll just have to avoid triggering the bug (if it really is one).

Duncan Murdoch