[R] Avoiding Delete key function as 'Quit R' in Rterm when there are no characters in cursor line

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 9 18:28:50 CET 2024

I don't use term, but I've just tested it and this is reproducable.

Is it a bug? Not sure. If you hit c after getting the message it will
cancel the q() request.