[R] Avoiding Delete key function as 'Quit R' in Rterm when there are no characters in cursor line

Iago Giné Vázquez |@go@g|ne @end|ng |rom @jd@e@
Fri Feb 9 21:39:48 CET 2024

Duncan, do you think it's worth to comment this in R-devel list?

Iago

________________________________
De: CALUM POLWART <polc1410 using gmail.com>
Enviat el: divendres, 9 de febrer de 2024 18:28
Per a: Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com>
A/c: Iago Giné Vázquez <iago.gine using sjd.es>; r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Tema: Re: [R] Avoiding Delete key function as 'Quit R' in Rterm when there are no characters in cursor line

I don't use term, but I've just tested it and this is reproducable.

Is it a bug? Not sure. If you hit c after getting the message it will cancel the q() request.