[R] Help

Tue Feb 20 23:28:39 CET 2024

Regarding 1 and 2, please read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every R-help post. R does not equal statistics... and education about statistics is way too ambitious to include in this mailing list that is about a tool that happens to be useful for statisticians.

There are forums online that do cater to statistical methods (e.g. Cross Validated or many results from a search engine)... but such conversations can be extensive so as Rolf suggests this is a good time to learn what resources your educational institutions can provide... online forums may be too limiting when your questions are so vague.