[R] Help

Joakim Linde jo@k|m @end|ng |rom ||nde|@b@@org
Wed Feb 21 18:53:28 CET 2024

Lisa, this seems to be fairly straight forward to do in R and I'm happy to help you get started. However, please be aware that you do have to have knowledge of statistics to do the analysis/modeling.

Rolf, Jeff, I do appreciate your view that this is not a R probelm. It's more a 'how to use R' / 'help me get started' problem. The posting guidelines point to "Usenet groups sci.stat.consult (applied statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math (mathematical stat and probability)." Since Google announced [1] that Google groups will not support new usenet content starting tomorrow, would it make sense to have a r-consult mailing list or tag it [consult] on r-help?

Regards,
Joakim

[1]: https://support.google.com/groups/answer/11036538