[R] help - Package: stats - function ar.ols

Pedro Gavronski. pgg@vron@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 23 10:59:37 CET 2024

Hello,

Thanks for the reply Rui and for pointing out that I forgot to attach
my code. Please find attached in this email my code and data.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Pedro Gerhardt Gavronski.