[R] help - Package: stats - function ar.ols

Pedro Gavronski. pgg@vron@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 23 19:59:55 CET 2024

Hello,

I apologize for not following the posting guidelines. Please find
attached the data I am using and on the body of the email the code I
am using.

setwd("mydir")

dtb <- read.table(file="test.txt",header = TRUE)

ar.ols(x=dtb[2:6966,],demean=FALSE,intercept = TRUE,
       prewhite=TRUE)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Pedro.