[R] Use of geometric mean .. in good data analysis

Mon Jan 22 21:47:53 CET 2024

In the spirit of Martin's comments, it is perhaps worthwhile to note one of
John Tukey's (who I actually knew) pertinent quotes:
"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not
<https://www.azquotes.com/quote/603406>"

"Sunset Salvo" by John Tukey in The American Statistician, Volume 40, No. 1
(pp. 72-76), www.jstor.org. February 1986.

Cheers,
Bert

<https://www.azquotes.com/author/14847-John_Tukey>