[R] Use of geometric mean .. in good data analysis

Mon Jan 22 21:57:34 CET 2024

Still OT... but here is my own (I think previously mentioned here) rant on people thrashing about with log transformation and an all-too-common kludge to deal with zeros mixed among small numbers... https://gist.github.com/jdnewmil/99301a88de702ad2fcbaef33326b08b4

OP perhaps posting a link here to your question posed wherever you end up with it will help shorten this thread.