[BioC] Doubt regarding 'playerout' and 'medianpolish' in affy package

Tapan Mehta tapmehta@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am  currently using the affy package of
Bioconductor. It would be great if somebody could
provide some information about the 'playerout' option
in the summary.method that can be used in the expresso
function.

I also encountered a similar doubt regarding the
medianpolish option which I think to be a Tukey's
biweight procedure. Please guide me about the same.
Also, is there a way/documentation by which  one can
understand the logic behind various options ?

Thanking you,

Regards

Tapan Mehta