[BioC] Doubt regarding 'playerout' and 'medianpolish' in affy package

Laurent Gautier laurent@cbs.dtu.dk
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:18:01 +0100

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 08:36:17PM -0800, Tapan Mehta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am  currently using the affy package of
> Bioconductor. It would be great if somebody could
> provide some information about the 'playerout' option
> in the summary.method that can be used in the expresso
> function.

The names of the functions are not very short, but they can be
easily found using the following incantation:

help.search("playerout")
help.search("medianpolish")

Hopin' it helps,

L.