[BioC] Doubt regarding 'playerout' and 'medianpolish' in affy package

Tapan Mehta tapmehta@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:49:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thank you both of you  for your help. I really
appreciate it.

However the information provided by the help does not
seem to be sufficient. I does not seem to explain the
logic/purpose of the options. Please can I get more
guidance about it. This is what I get when I type the
command:

>help.search("playerout")

Help files with alias or title matching `playerout',
type 'help(FOO, package = PKG)' to inspect entry
'FOO(PKG) TITLE':

generateExprVal.method.playerout(affy)
                                     Generate an
expression value from the probes informations

Please let me know if there is any way to trace the
logic in the various options.

Thanking you,

Tapan Mehta