[BioC] cdf installation

Wolfgang Huber huber@jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:19:29 -0500

Hi Zhao, Hi Thomas,

you two seem to be asking the same question. The CDF data (e.g.
rgu34acdf) are just normal packages, like any other package in R. To use
them, use

   R CMD INSTALL mgu74acdf_0.1.tar.gz

on the Linux (shell) command line, or if you use Windows, the "Install
package from local zip file" option of the GUI.

Enjoy -
	Wolfgang