[BioC] help on maInfo and bioc1.7.1

Lily Shiue lshiue at soe.ucsc.edu
Fri Jul 11 17:14:25 MEST 2003

I just loaded (onto XP pro) and tried to use v1.7.1 (been using 1.6.1) and
get the following new error when I call read.marrayInfo (with the same
files that work on 1.6.1):
(e.g. targets<-read.marrayInfo(fname="details.txt",labels=2) where
details.txt is in the current dir)

Error in validObject(.Object) : Invalid "marrayInfo" object: Invalid object
for slot "maInfo" in class "marrayInfo": got class "NULL", should be or
extend class "data.frame"

can anyone help me fix this?  I have no idea why this function no longer
works...

Thanks,
Lily

Lily Shiue

Center for Biomolecular Science and Engineering
225 Sinsheimer Labs
University of California
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel: (831) 459-2612