[BioC] RE: Dye Swap Experiments

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Sat Jul 12 14:32:56 MEST 2003

Dear Mick,

Gordon is away, so I will attempt to answer the question.  The
imageplot function expects a vector for its first argument, e.g.
RG$R[,1] which is the vector of Red intensities for the first
array.  imageplot will check that the length of this vector is
equal to the product of the layout components.  To get an
imageplot of log ratios for the first array, try:

MAraw <- MA.RG(RG)
imageplot(MAraw$M[,1],layout=lout)

Hope this helps.
Regards,