[BioC] Utilizing outlier information in RMA and MAS estimation?

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Thu Jul 17 08:48:20 MEST 2003

The handling of NAs in not implemented for all the processing methods,
unfortunately. We had some discussions about that around the
first release, agreed that it would be cool to have it for all,
but ... it never went top priority since few appear to use the
feature (or may be few do so 'cause it's not working in every case).
Other may correct me, I think that skipping the background correction
for now should make it through (for mas, may be for rma too).
If you really-really-really what it to work and come with a fix,
it would be neat too...

Sorry, not much more to suggest for now...

Hopin' it helps,

Laurent