[BioC] implementation of an add-on package

Stephen Moore ebrington at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:38:36 MEST 2003

Dear All,

I am trying to load the Affy library for R.  I downloaded the zip file for windows and expanded it.  Using windows explorer I transfered this to the library folder in the R folder.  However when I try to load the affy library in R, it tells me that there are flaws with the library and there are files missing and when I tried to read data in anyway, it wouldn't let me.  Do I need to type a command to link R to the new library?  any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much

Dr. Stephen Moore

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]