[BioC] vsn in BioConductor 1.2

Isaac Neuhaus isaac.neuhaus at bms.com
Mon Jul 21 14:36:48 MEST 2003

Hi Wolfgang:

I am also getting the same error with a matrix that is 4992 x 376. Here
are the R commands:

 > data <- read.table("file.msk", header=T, sep = "\t", row.names=1)
 > data <- as.matrix(data)
 > vsn.data <- vsn(data)
vsn is working on a 4992 x 376 matrix, with lts.quantile=0.5; please
wait for 11 dots:
.

and then dies. Any suggestions?

after I do a traceback I get the following:

 > traceback()
2: optim(par = p0, fn = ll, gr = grll, method = "L-BFGS-B", control =
control,
       lower = plower)
1: vsn(data)

Any help is greatly appreciated.