[BioC] picture request for Nature journal

Loriot, Sarah S.Loriot at nature.com
Fri Jul 18 18:34:52 MEST 2003

Dear All,

I hope it is OK to send a general request for images to the bioconductor
mailing list.

Nature journal is about to publish a Feature on the statistical analysis of
DNA microarray experiments. The Bioconductor Project is mentioned in the
article.

I am looking for pictures to illustrate the text and am hoping that you
might be able to provide me with images relating to the Bioconductor
Project, perhaps of training courses being run or of people using the
software or any other images you may have that might be relevant to the
topic.

The thing to bear in mind is that pictures need to be 300 dpi and at least
12 cm wide to be suitable for printing purposes. The best would be to email
them to me as jpeg format.

Please include captions and credit lines with your pictures (if necessary)
as well as a postal address if you are interested in receiving complimentary
copies.

Due to very tight deadlines, I would appreciate if you could send us your
pictures by Tuesday 22nd July. I apologise for the short notice of my
request.

Could you please let me know as soon as possible whether you can help?

I look forward to hearing from you.

With many thanks,

Kate Duncan

pp. Sarah Loriot

---
Sarah Loriot
Picture Research
Nature
The Macmillan Building
4 Crinan St
London N1 9XW
Tel: 00 44 (0)207 843 4661
Fax: 00 44 (0)207 843 4763
s.loriot at nature.com
http://www.nature.com
---

 DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is not the original intended recipient.  If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or
any other storage mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of
its agents accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers
Limited or one of its agents. Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers
Limited nor any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may
be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility
to scan the email and attachments (if any).  No contracts may be concluded
on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail
communication. Macmillan Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales
with registered number 785998 Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills,
Basingstoke RG21 6XS