[BioC]

Tiago R Magalhaes tiago17 at socrates.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 4 01:13:34 MET 2003

OK, part II of this process and once again, let me start by saying that I
am sorry to bother you with such an irrelevant question and I understand if
you can't reply to it

I am biologist working on microarrays (Affy) and I am trying to run R (I
have some experience on S plus); I am using a Windows machine and Windowns
2000 as operative system

I am using the affy library and trying to read some Drosophila files

I tryed to install the correct environment but just can't do it
I have read the manual and althought I have tried all the functions
mentioned there the error cames always the same:

Error in as.environment(get(object at cdfName, inherits = FALSE, envir =
where)) :
         Invalid object for as.environment

on the manual it looks really simple: one just has to download and install
the cdf environment
I downloaded ok, but as for installing it, I just don't know how to do it!