[BioC] Re: SAM: Significance of Microarray Analysis availability

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Mon Mar 31 08:08:33 MEST 2003

Hi,
You can take a look at John Storey's web site, he has R code there for
calculating
q-values, their version of the FDR. However, I don't think that they have
implemented the whole thing in R in anything publically avaialable, as
they are marketing their excel package.

You could always use the R-excel package at CRAN and just push the data
back and forth. Or do it the way most of us do:
write.table(...)

open excel,
do whatever

Save as csv