[BioC] ReadAffy problems

Dario Greco greco at biogem.it
Thu May 1 11:37:23 MEST 2003

hi at all.
I need to perform the analysis of a dataset of nine .cel files, chipset
hgu133a affymetrix.
I've downloaded and installed R 1.7.0 and Bioconductor 1.1 and hgu133a1.2.1
packages for windows (pc athlon1.4Gb, 512Mb ram under win2000pro OS).

After I've started R and gived my working dir., I load affy and hgu133a, but
when I type:

mydata <- ReadAffy()

the answer is:

Warning messages:
1: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
2: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
3: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
4: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
5: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
6: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
7: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
8: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",
9: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity) stop(paste("CEL file dimension
mismatch !\n(file",

what is the problem? Can you help me, please?
Thankyou very much

Dario
Dario Greco
IIGB - Institute of Genetics and Biophysics,
"Adriano Buzzati-Traverso" - CNR
Via P.Castellino, 111
80131     Napoli (Italy)
tel +39 081 6132 367