[BioC] RAE230A CDF

pcboutro at engmail.uwaterloo.ca pcboutro at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 1 16:49:14 MEST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody had the CDF for the new affy RAE230A rat chip that
they could share?  I am not able to get into our core facility (in Toronto)
because of precautions about SARS at the moment, but I wanted to start on data
analysis.  If somebody could either send me the CDF, or make-and-upload the
data file to the Bioconductor web-page I would be very grateful.  I tried Affy,
but they weren't able to make that file available to me for download.

Any help is much appreciated,
Paul