[BioC] error for library(affy): Error in if (e1[i] != e2[i]) return(TRUE) :...

Srikanth sjammula at myriad.com
Mon May 5 10:32:59 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am using R Version 1.7.0 on SunOS Release 5.8. For the past one week,
I have had no problems loading library(affy). Please help !!

But as of May 03, 2003 I get the following message when I type in
library(affy). It seems to repeat the e1[i] and firstlib error once :

Creating a new generic function for "summary" in package
reposTools

Synching your local package management information ...
Error in if (e1[i] != e2[i]) return(TRUE) :
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
        Package reposTools required
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
Creating a new generic function for "summary" in package
reposTools

Synching your local package management information ...
Error in if (e1[i] != e2[i]) return(TRUE) :
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
        Package reposTools required
Error in reconcilePropertiesAndPrototype(name, slots, prototype,
superClasses) :
        Class "AffyBatch" extends an undefined class ("exprSet"
Error in library(affy) : .First.lib failed