[BioC] error for library(affy): Error in if (e1[i] != e2[i]) return(TRUE) :...

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon May 5 16:21:08 MEST 2003

> But as of May 03, 2003 I get the following message when I type in
> library(affy). It seems to repeat the e1[i] and firstlib error once :

This error looks to be from the VersionNumber code in reposTools in that
it is most likely trying to compare something that's not really a
VersionNumber for some reason.

Can you provide a bit more information:

- I am assuming that you updated packages on May 3?  If so, which ones (or
all of them?)

- When was the last time you had updated packages before then?

Thanks
-J