[BioC] Ned cdf packae for ATH1

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed May 7 12:12:22 MEST 2003

If you have the package makecdfenv and the new arabidopsis cdf file you can make your own cdf environment. Unfortunately, Affy doesn't offer a download for most of their cdf files, so if you cannot make your own cdf environment you will have to hope someone else has the cdf file and will do it for you.

If nobody offers and you are completely stuck, email me privately and I will give you a way to ftp the cdf file to me and make the package.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Norman Warthmann <norman at warthmann.com> 05/07/03 07:32AM >>>
To whom it may concern,

I am currently trying the "affy package" in R  and I got it (including the
widgets) to run and already did the rma.calculations for some "old"
Arabidopsis chips we had. I guess the cdf package "agcdf" is made for this
chip (~8000 genes) . But most of our chip experiments are done on the "new"
Arabidopsis full genome chip, and I could nowhere find the cdf package for
this. Can somebody tell me, where I can obtain this cdf package??

Unfortunately the previous thread on this topic in the forum does not answer
the question where to get the file from and how to get it to run

Thank you very much
Sincerely

Norman

Norman Warthmann
Department of Molecular Biology
Max-Planck-Institute for Developmental Biology
Spemannstrasse 37-39
D-72076 Tübingen
Germany

lab-phone  +49-(0)7071-601 1405