[BioC] expresso errors for MBEI

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu May 15 00:29:53 MEST 2003

ps - the next release (the devel version as well) will continue despite
the error and give
you back an exprSet with values for the probesets were the algorithm
worked.

attributes(eset3)$pps.warnings contains info on probesets that gave
problems

in version 1.1.1 you can run expresso and send all probenames, except the
problemtic ones, using the summary.subset argument.