[BioC] expresso errors for MBEI

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu May 15 00:24:10 MEST 2003

it turns out the HU6800 array has two probesets
with just one probe pair:

"HG2887-HT3031_at"
"U90546_r_at"

in this case the li and wong algorithm, as implemented in the affy
package, wont work. the li and wong model doesnt really apply. hopefully
the next release will incorporate a warning about this.