[BioC] LiWong

Raghu burri bioburri at yahoo.de
Fri May 16 15:48:56 MEST 2003

Hi all,

I am a new user for S-PLUS as well as this group, I
have a problem in Li Wong method, please help me to
getout from the warnings

> LiWong <- express(affydb,  bg=subtractmm,
normalize=F, summary.stat=li.wong)
Background correcting
Preparing Data
Computing expression. This may take a while.
There were 50 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

> warnings()
Warning messages --
1: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler
tieration 4
	in: fit.li.wong(t(data.matrix), remove.outliers,
normal.array.quantile,
2: No convergence achieved in outlier loop
	in: fit.li.wong(t(data.matrix), remove.outliers,
normal.array.quantile,
3: No convergence achieved in outlier loop
	in: fit.li.wong(t(data.matrix), remove.outliers,
normal.array.quantile,
###
#lots...
###
#Everytime in LiWong method geting lots of warnings,
my #version of S-PLUS

> version
S-PLUS Analytic Server 2.1 Release 2 for Sun SPARC,
SunOS 5.6 : 2002

Thanks, any feedback is appreciated,

Burri

=====
Raghunadha Reddy Burri
Interdisciplinary Centre for Bioinformatics (IZBI)
Lehrstuhl für Bioinformatik Institut für Informatik
Universität Leipzig
Kreuzstrasse 7b
D-04103 Leipzig
E-Mail: burri at izbi.uni-leipzig.de