[BioC] Error wile reading .CEL files

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue May 20 22:54:10 MEST 2003

Hi Tapan,

> Do you think it is just a version problem?

It could be a version problem of the packages Biobase and affy.
Unfortunately you have not answered my question in your mail. Perhaps you
are using an "old" Biobase and a more recent ("development") affy?

> It would be nice if you could elaborate how the showMethods will help me
> in tackling this problem.

Before going down this path, please download the most recent developer
versions of BOTH affy and Biobase (which are pretty stable and will turn
into "release" versions in a very short time from now), and try again.

Use
      getBioC("all", relLevel="devel")

with the script getBioC.R from the webpage.

Best regards
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis