[BioC] Error wile reading .CEL files

Tapan Mehta tapmehta at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 15:19:27 MEST 2003

Hello,

Thank you for your help.  I have now installed the
latest developmental versions. This also does not seem
to have solved the problem. I tried to install the
development version but the problem still exists.
Before I start the ReadAffy() funcion I get a warning
saying

package affy was built under R version 1.6.2
2: package Biobase was built under R version 1.6.2

Do you think I need to go for complete change in the
versions?

After the developmental versions failed to remove the
error I tried to install the previous release of the
affy and the biobase corresopnding to R1.6.1. While
the biobase got installed properly , affy did not and
gave me the following error.

install.packages("C:/Documents and
Settings/TMehta/Desktop/Installers/affy_1.0.2.zip",
.libPaths()[1], CRAN = NULL)
Error in zip.unpack(pkg, lib) : cannot open file
C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw1061/library/affy/libs/affy.dll

PLease guide me.

Thanking you,

Tapan Mehta