[BioC] Error wile reading .CEL files

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue May 20 17:01:15 MEST 2003

> Thank you for your quick reply. I am using R1.6.1 and
> the I am getting a warning saying the following:
> package affy was built under R version 1.7.0

If you're using the affy from the development branch (which I believe you
are as the affy packages from Release 1.1 are reporting themselves as
being built under 1.6.2), then you really should be using R-1.7.0 (to be
more specific, you *really* should be using the patched version of
R-1.7.0), as that is their target platform.

-J