[BioC] Rgraphviz and MacOS

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 2 14:32:12 CEST 2004

All,

I am interested in using Rgraphviz on MacOS.  I have a frameworks version of
graphviz (1.12) working from binary (that includes shared libraries in the
framework).  I don't know how to configure R INSTALL to use these shared
libraries or what libraries to use (the Makefile for Rgraphviz uses a
dotneato-config script to determine the libraries on the fly and the binary
distribution does not include this script).  Can anyone share the experience
of getting Rgraphviz to work with MacOS 10.3?

Thanks,
Sean