[BioC] SparseM not found

Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Thu Jun 3 10:44:49 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've just reied to install thegraph packages, but the installation of the suggested package sparseM failed - not found ...

I've installed it afterwards from CRAN which worked. Maybe the link to the CRNA packages does not work from/within bioconductor?

Package graph version 1.4.0 suggests SparseM version >= 0.36, would you like to try to install this package? [yes/no] yes
Note: You did not specify a download type.  Using a default value of: Win32
This will be fine for almost all users

[1] "Attempting to download SparseM from http://www.bioconductor.org//CRANrepository"
Error in download.file(fileURL, destFile, mode = "wb", quiet = TRUE, method = method) :
        cannot open URL `http://www.bioconductor.org//CRANrepository/./SparseM_0.34.zip'
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open: HTTP status was `404 Not Found'

	regards,

	Arne

--
Arne Muller, Ph.D.