[BioC] Installing Packages from Bioconductor: Error

Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Tue Nov 30 15:54:09 CET 2004

Hi Eric,

Maybe you're behind firewall that needs authentification?

In this case you may have to start R as

"C:\Program Files\R\rw1090\bin\Rgui.exe" --internet2

right-click on the R-icon on your desktop and modify the properties to use --internet2 (this uses the same internet connection API as internet explorer, i.e. everything should be as if you were conneting to the web like in ie).

	regards,

	Arne