[BioC] pairs() with hexbin panels (was RE: hexbin needs colorspac e - but where is colorspace?)

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Jul 19 16:30:34 CEST 2005

I recently ran into related problems.  I was looking for a way to do pairs()
with hexbin in each panel.  I found pairs.CSP() in `rflowcyt', but even the
example code in ?pairs.CSP failed.  (That example code is wrapped in `if
(interactive()) ...', so R CMD check would not have picked it up.)  The
culprit is that hexagons() is no where to be found.  I suspect this is
caused by hexbin version incompatibility?

Can anyone suggest a way to do what I want (scatterplot matrix with hexbin
panels)?

Best,
Andy