[BioC] Error in AnnBuilder writeAnnData2Pkg

Georg Otto georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed May 11 15:47:43 CEST 2005

Dear Bioconductors,

I am trying to reproduce the AnnBuilder vignette with my own data from
a zebrafish chip. When I try to generate an R data package containing
the annotation data

 > pkgName<-"test"
 > pkgPath<-getwd()
 > createEmptyDPkg(pkgName, pkgPath, force=TRUE)
 > annotation<-as.matrix(annotation)

then I get the following error:

 > writeAnnData2Pkg(annotation, pkgName, pkgPath)

Error in assign(x[i], value[[i2]], envir = envir, inherits = inherits) :
         attempt to use zero-length variable name

Could someone give me a hint what is wrong here?

Best,

Georg

P.S. I am on digest mode, cc'ing the answer directly to me would be nice

--
Georg Wilhelm Otto
Max-Planck-Institute for Developmental Biology