[BioC] generalisation in the use of cclust (library cclust)

emmanuelle.anthoine1 at etud.univ-ubs.fr emmanuelle.anthoine1 at etud.univ-ubs.fr
Wed May 11 15:16:36 CEST 2005

hello,
I would like to compare indexes in order to see which clustering algorithm (k-
means, k-medoid, hierarchical clustering with euclidean and pearson distance)
is more efficient. So I want to calculate the c-index and the db in all those
cases(library cclust).
To do that I use the cclust function. How can I run this function with pearson
distance for k-means? How can I generalize cclust for hierarchical clustering
and k-medoid?
The class cclust object has a list of 13 components. Can anybody tell me how
these components are calculated?

thanks for everything.
Emmanuelle Anthoine.