[BioC] Quality Images Website moved

David Ruau druau at ukaachen.de
Thu Nov 17 19:26:12 CET 2005

Thanks for your answer!
Another question more the community in general:
Do you think we can ask Affymetrix to send us another chip when we do
have a considerable artifact which is only visible with the help of the
false color image?
Here we already did that when the chip was having a visible scratch on
the scan picture (= the regular one in B&W).

David