[BioC] error coercing an exprSet to ExpressionSet

Kimpel, Mark William mkimpel at iupui.edu
Fri Nov 17 03:30:21 CET 2006

Seth,

Didn't work, here's what I got for output:

as(eset,"ExpressionSet")
Error in validObject(.Object) : invalid class "ExpressionSet" object:
featureNames differ between AssayData members

Enter a frame number, or 0 to exit

 1: as(eset, "ExpressionSet")
 2: asMethod(object)
 3: new("ExpressionSet", phenoData = as(phenoData(from),
"AnnotatedDataFrame"), experimentData = desc, annotation =
annotation(from), exprs = exprs, se.exp
 4: initialize(value, ...)
 5: initialize(value, ...)
 6: .local(.Object, ...)
 7: callNextMethod(.Object, assayData = assayData, phenoData =
phenoData, featureData = featureData, experimentData = experimentData,
annotation = annotati
 8: eval(call, callEnv)
 9: eval(expr, envir, enclos)
10: .nextMethod(.Object, assayData = assayData, phenoData = phenoData,
featureData = featureData, experimentData = experimentData, annotation =
annotation)
11: .local(.Object, ...)
12: callNextMethod(.Object, assayData = assayData, phenoData =
phenoData, featureData = featureData, experimentData = experimentData,
annotation = annotati
13: eval(call, callEnv)
14: eval(expr, envir, enclos)
15: .nextMethod(.Object, assayData = assayData, phenoData = phenoData,
featureData = featureData, experimentData = experimentData, annotation =
annotation)
16: .local(.Object, ...)
17: callNextMethod(.Object, ...)
18: eval(call, callEnv)
19: eval(expr, envir, enclos)
20: .nextMethod(.Object, ...)
21: validObject(.Object)

Mark W. Kimpel MD

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile

(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)

1-(317)-536-2730 FAX