[BioC] forward conditional Cox and logistic regression

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Tue Dec 9 10:53:57 CET 2008

That's more an R question than a bioconductor question, I suppose.

I am not extremely familiar with SPSS but I suspect that "forward
conditional" means here "forward conditional selection" (and that's
variable selection).

stepAIC() in MASS should work with coxph.

(a quick check on the mailing list archives seems to confirm it
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2003-February/030075.html
)

L.

--