[BioC] Agilent and Limma

Peter Robinson peter.robinson at charite.de
Tue Jul 21 18:30:16 CEST 2009

Dear conductors,

we are currently trying to see if we can reproduce the results of
GeneSpring analysis using Bioconductor/limma and we are wondering what
the best interface is, i.e., at what point in the analysis to input the
Agilent data (image, raw, Gene-Spring-normalized), and how to include
the quality (present/absent) calls into the analysis. The package
Agi4x44PreProcess does not seem to be being actively maintained (?). I
wonder if anyone on this list would be willing to share
scripts/experiences on this.

THanks Peter

--
Dr. med. Peter N. Robinson, MSc.